Baked Italian Sub Pizza
This baked Italian sub pizza packs on everything I love about a classic Italian sub (er… hoagie).
Servings 2 servings
- 1 loaf French bread
- 4 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 8 slices tomato
- 4 slices hard salami chopped
- 4 ounces deli ham chopped
- 1/4 cup black olives sliced
- 1/4 cup mild banana peppers sliced
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese freshly grated, divided
- dried basil crumbled
Preheat oven to 425 F.
Cut the bread in half lengthwise and place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
Brush the insides of each half of bread with the Italian dressing.
Divide the tomato, salami, ham, olives and peppers between the two bread halves.
Sprinkle with crumbled basil and place in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the bread is crispy.
Cut into slices and serve.
Calories: 1092kcal | Carbohydrates: 124g | Protein: 55g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 3085mg | Potassium: 860mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 1446IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 462mg | Iron: 9mg