In no time you’ll be chowing down on delicious fries like these Texas fries. And, in no time, they will be gone.
- 2 pounds frozen fries I use Ore-Ida Crispers
- 1 cup extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled or chopped
- pickled jalapeno peppers chopped or sliced
- Ranch salad dressing to taste
Bake fries per package instructions.
Top with cheese and bacon and return to the oven for 5 minutes to melt the cheese.
Add jalapeno peppers then drizzle with the Ranch dressing.
Calories: 358kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 16mg | Sodium: 644mg | Potassium: 501mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 142IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 112mg | Iron: 2mg