What it lacks in food sexiness this pizza dip more than makes up for with fantastic flavor.
- 1 pound ground beef or substitute Italian sausage
- 1 pound pepperoni chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 3/4 pounds Velveeta cut into cubes
Brown the ground beef in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Drain.
Reduce heat to low. Add in the pepperoni and cook until the fat is rendered out. Drain.
Add the seasonings and marinara sauce. Stir.
Add the cheese cubes. Stir and heat until melted.
Calories: 330kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 1386mg | Potassium: 392mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 559IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 305mg | Iron: 1mg