Slow Cooker Buffalo Ranch Wings
One thing’s for sure, making Buffalo Ranch wings in a slow cooker really couldn’t get any easier. It was the perfect recipe for my working-from-home lunch. Toss everything in first thing in the morning and at lunch, enjoy some wings!
Servings 4 servings
- 2 pounds chicken wings flats and drumettes separated, tips discarded or saved for making chicken broth
- 1 cup your favorite Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 packet Ranch dressing mix about 3 tablespoons of homemade
- kosher salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Ranch dressing for serving
Place the wings into the bottom of your slow cooker.
Combine the wing sauce, Ranch dressing mix and salt and pepper and pour over the wings.
Cover and cook on high for 2 1/2 hours - 3 hours until the meat is starting to pull back from the bones.
Carefully transfer the wings to a baking sheet lined with foil and sprayed with non-stick spray. Place under the broiler and broil until just starting to crisp.
Let cool slightly then serve with Ranch dressing for dipping.
Calories: 291kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 614mg | Potassium: 191mg | Vitamin A: 180IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg