Quick Fix Asian Fries
Since I was grilling up a few Asian pork burgers for dinner, I needed some fries to go with them. Something with a bit of Asian zing to it.
- 1 pound French fries frozen
For the sauce
- 2 tablespoons sambal oelek
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 3 green onions green parts finely chopped
- 1 ½ teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon minced ginger or substitute a pinch of dried ginger
Cook the fries as per package instructions.
Meanwhile, create the sauce by placing all ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat. Whisk to combine.
When the fries are done transfer them to a large bowl.
Drizzle the fries with the sauce and toss lightly to coat. Serve.
Calories: 315kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 683mg | Potassium: 521mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 90IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 2mg