Buffalo ABTs (Atomic Buffalo Turds)
These were really, really good. So good that I made Buffalo ABTs several times in one week.
- 1 8 ounce cream cheese softened
- 2-3 tablespoons Frank's Buffalo Wing Sauce plus more for brushing
- 3-4 tablespoons celery chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons Blue cheese crumbled
- 8 large jalapeños halved, seeded
- 16 slices bacon about a pound
Preheat your grill to 250 F for indirect cooking.
Combine the cheese, wing sauce, celery and blue cheese. Add more sauce, celery or blue cheese as desired.
Spoon cheese mixture into jalapeno halves.
Wrap each jalapeno half with a piece of bacon.
Brush bacon with more wing sauce.
Cook over indirect heat for 1 1/2 hours - 2 hours until the jalapenos have softened, the bacon is done (but not really crispy), and the cheese is nice and bubbly.
Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 422mg | Potassium: 132mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 189IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg