Boursin Cheese Mashed Potatoes
These Boursin cheese mashed potatoes are absolutely insanely yummy. They are chock full of all sorts of good things, like cream and cheese.
- 5 cloves garlic peeled, smashed
- 6 medium russet potatoes rinsed, peeled and cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 5.2 ounce Boursin Cheese I used Shallot & Chive
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- ground black pepper
- chives chopped, for garnish, if desired (I used green onions)
- chicken gravy warmed, for topping, if desired
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
Add the garlic to the water.
Add the potatoes and boil 5-10 minutes or until softened.
Drain and add potatoes back to pot on burner. Turn heat off.
Add in the cheese, sour cream, heavy cream and salt and pepper to taste.
Mash potatoes with a masher, stirring to combine.
Serve topped with gravy and chives, if desired.
Calories: 366kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 47mg | Potassium: 1399mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 404IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 90mg | Iron: 3mg