Visit my other site, For The Wing, for all things chicken-wing!
I often make my own chicken wing sauces. And then sometimes I don’t. I recently made it a goal of mine to try all of the wing sauces from the big grocery stores in our area: WalMart, Meijer, and Kroger. And far, I’ve been super impressed with the store sauces, like this Great Value Parmesan Garlic sauce. It’s thick enough to stick to the wings (it’s very thick, actually!) and it has great Parmesan and garlic flavor.
Great Value Parmesan garlic wing sauce isn’t just great on wings. I like to roast or grill chicken breasts, chop or slice them, and toss with a bit of this sauce. It makes for the perfect creamy chicken over a salad.
Also try the Great Value Asian Sweet Chili wing sauce!
I absolutely love chicken wings, cooked any way, with any sauce (or without). I love them so much that I created a free eCookbook that is full of my favorite wing recipes.
Great Value Parmesan Garlic Wing Sauce
- 3-4 pounds chicken wings flats and drumettes separated, tips discarded
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- kosher salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper
- Great Value Parmesan garlic wing sauce to taste
- Place wings in a large resealable baggie or container.
- Add the oil, salt and pepper. Seal and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for 4-8 hours.
- Toss wings with sauce before serving.
Nutritional values are approximate.