I have been more than pleased with the wing sauces from Legend Larry’s. I’ve never been to the actual restaurants, but if their bottled sauces are any indication of how good the food is, I’m going. And soon. The Legend Larry’s medium Buffalo wing sauce is the perfect middle-of-the-road spicy wing sauce. It’s exactly the sauce you want for your “I’m scared of the heat” guests, friends and family. Yet it still has that great Buffalo flavor and the perfect consistency for sticking to your wings without leaving you with a lake of sauce in the bottom of your plate. This is a fantastic sauce. Just like everything else from Legend Larry’s.
Legend Larry’s medium Buffalo sauce is fantastic on wings, and it’s also great injected into wings! It’d also be great on roasted chicken in Buffalo chicken dip. I’m all about the wings, though, and this sauce really hit all the right notes on a batch of wings I cooked up for lunch.
I also love the original, Anchor Bar’s wings.I absolutely love chicken wings, cooked any way, with any sauce (or without). I love them so much that I created a free eCookbook that is full of my favorite wing recipes.
Legend Larry's Medium Buffalo Wings
- 3-4 pounds chicken wings flats and drumettes separated, tips discarded
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Legend Larry's Medium Buffalo sauce to taste
- Place wings in a large resealable baggie or container.
- Add the oil, salt and pepper. Seal and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Toss wings with sauce before serving.