Gone in 60 seconds. No, not the movie. This Cheetos popcorn snack. Like that, poof. Gone. Popcorn needed Cheetos. Cheetos needed popcorn. It’s a marriage made in heaven. Perfect for a big crowd, too. Just have some napkins on hand because there are going to be some orange fingers.
There are a lot of ways to customize this snack. For your friends that like spicy foods I’d add a few good-sized pinches of cayenne pepper to the cheese powder mixture. And instead of ‘normal’ Cheetos I’d use the Flamin’ Hot flavored snacks.
You can substitute any popcorn you’d like, even pre-popped. Or microwaved. Even flavored will be fine, but you might have to cut back on the seasoned salt.
Gone in 60 seconds. No, not the movie. This Cheetos popcorn snack. Like that, poof. Gone.
Servings 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- ½ cup popcorn Pop Secret Jumbo Popping Corn, or your favorite
- ½ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ⅓ cup cheddar cheese powder
- 3 cups Cheetos
- Heat oil in a popcorn maker and add the popping corn. Pop per package instructions.
- Transfer popped corn to a large bowl. Sprinkle with seasoned salt and cheddar cheese powder. Stir gently to combine.
- Fold in the Cheetos and serve.
Calories: 347kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 438mg | Potassium: 741mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 63IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 1mg
Nutritional values are approximate.