Easy and delicious. That’s exactly what this copycat of the crab salad at Golden Corral is. You can easily up-size this to make a batch for a crowd without breaking the bank. That’s the point. This is a good, inexpensive dish that is perfect as a side and even better piled up on a bun or bread as a sandwich. Either way, you won’t be disappointed!
You can also serve this copycat Golden Corral crab salad as an appetizer. It’s great on crackers. Or grab some mini-croissants and serve it as finger food at your next party.
I haven’t tried it yet, but I’m betting this salad would be good with imitation lobster too! And hey, if you want to put in real crab or lobster instead, go for it!
Also try my crab pasta salad. And hey, my poor man’s lobster rolls are the bomb too!
Copycat Golden Corral Crab Salad
- 1 pound imitation crab meat shredded
- 1 cup celery diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup green onions sliced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 large eggs hard boiled, chopped fine
- kosher salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Gently combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve as a salad or on bread or croissants as sandwiches.
Nutritional values are approximate.