I absolutely love roasted baby potatoes. They taste almost like whipped butter, with a fantastic creamy insides. But my favorite part is that crispy skin that pops when you bite into it. The Char-Broil Big Easy cooks up baby potatoes perfectly, and in no time at all. No pre-boiling is required. Just toss them with some oil, salt and pepper and garlic and into the cooker they go!
Although you can cook a few baby potatoes on the rack that comes with the Char-Broil Big Easy, you really want to add a bunk bed basket (or two) so you can cook more at once. If you prefer a potato with a little bit of spicy kick to it try my Fire-Eater potatoes also made on the Big Easy.
Baby Potatoes on the Char-Broil Big Easy
- 1 pound baby potatoes rinsed, patted dry
- 2 teaspoons Olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- Fire up your Big Easy.
- Place the potatoes in a medium bowl.
- Add a splash of oil and toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add garlic and toss to coat.
- Transfer potatoes to the Big Easy basket and cook until tender, 15-20 minutes. Check for doneness by poking the potatoes with a long skewer.