If you’ve ever marinated chicken in Italian salad dressing, then you can begin to have an idea of the flavors State Fair Chicken BBQ sauce will bring to your next chicken cooked in the Char-Broil Big Easy. I say ‘begin to’ because State Fair sauce is so much more. It’s vinegar-based, and all-natural. It adds tremendous flavor, and tenderness and juiciness to boot. As an added bonus it smells great while it’s cooking too!
Like Italian dressing, State Fair Chicken BBQ sauce is not only great as a chicken marinade, it can be used on salads just like a salad dressing. This stuff is good. Get you some!Big Easy Add-Ons page and my free Big Easy eCookbook!
State Fair Chicken on the Char-Broil Big Easy
- 4 bone-in split chicken breasts or whatever cuts you prefer
- State Fair Chicken Bar-B-Que sauce to taste
- Place the chicken into a resealable bag or container.
- Add marinade to taste. Toss to coat.
- Seal and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Fire up your Big Easy.
- Transfer the chicken to the Big Easy basket.
- Cook for approximately 20 minutes per pound or until it reaches 165 F as checked in several places.
- Remove and let rest 10 minutes before serving.