Yes! Oh yes! How I do love my chicken with a little kick. I made some fiery chicken breasts on my Char-Broil Big Easy and they had that great spicy hit. Not too much, and not too little. Perfect. The meat was moist, tender and had the perfect flavor. All thanks to a quick marinade in Goya’s Mojo Chipotle marinade!
I’ve cooked literally hundreds of chicken breasts on my Big Easy and I can say it’s pretty much impossible to goof it up. I mean you’d have to work really hard at it. This recipe is a great example. Marinate the chicken, drop it in to the Big Easy (ok, put it in the basket first!) and cook until done. Boom. That’s it.
Goya’s Mojo Chipotle marinade has a great southwestern flavor with just a little spicy smokiness. If you’re afraid of heat don’t worry because it won’t overwhelm you at all. It’s just right. If you can’t find it in your local store or don’t want to order it online, try my Kick’N Chicken Legs instead.
Also try my green chile rubbed chicken on the Big Easy.Love your Big Easy as much I love mine? Check out my Big Easy Add-Ons page and my free Big Easy eCookbook!
Fiery Chicken Breasts on the Char-Broil Big Easy
- 4 bone-in split chicken breasts or whatever cuts you prefer
- Goya Mojo Chipotle Marinade
- Place the chicken into a resealable bag or container.
- Add marinade to taste. Toss to coat.
- Seal and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Fire up your Big Easy.
- Transfer the chicken to the Big Easy basket.
- Cook for approximately 20 minutes per pound or until it reaches 165 F as checked in several places.
- Remove and let rest 10 minutes before serving.