Note: This recipe was developed using the Char-Broil Big Easy Oil-Less Fryer. If you are cooking using the Char-Broil Smoker-Roaster Grill you should cook with the lid open and the temperature set to High. You might also need to adjust the cooking time.
It just occurred to me the other day. I have never cooked chicken legs by themselves on my Char-Broil Big Easy. I’ve done plenty of whole chickens, and tons of wings and breasts, but never legs. What the heck was I thinking? I immediately set out to remedy that situation. These Kick’N chicken legs on the Char-Broil Big Easy came out fantastic, just like all the other poultry I’ve ever cooked on the Big Easy. Super moist and tender, and thanks to Weber’s Kick’N seasoning, nice and spicy!
You won’t end up with crispy skin when you make these Kick’N chicken legs, but you will end up with delicious meat bite after bite. I’d say I used the right amount of the seasoning because I do prefer a little kick to my chicken, but not so much that I’m balled up on the floor crying. These legs were fantastic and spiced perfectly.
The bunk bed basket lets you double the amount of cooking space you have on your Big Easy. And it’s easy to take in and out of the cooker too!
Also try my spicy roasted chicken legs and my garlic Parmesan drumsticks ready in no time on the Big Easy!
Love your Big Easy as much I love mine? Check out my Big Easy Add-Ons page and my free Big Easy eCookbook!
Kick’N Chicken Legs on the Char-Broil Big Easy
- 8 chicken legs rinsed, patted dry
- Vegetable oil
- Weber Kick’N Chicken seasoning
- Fire up your Big Easy.
- Lightly brush the chicken legs with oil and season, to taste, with the Kick’N chicken seasoning.
- Transfer legs to the Big Easy.
- Lower the basket into the Big Easy and cook for approximately 20 minutes per pound, or until the legs reach 165-175 F as measured in several spots.
- Remove and let rest 10 minutes before serving.
Nutritional values are approximate.