This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see the disclosure for more information.
Visit my other site, For The Wing, for all things chicken-wing!
These rosemary chicken wings with a herb dipping sauce wings were a fantastic change from traditional Buffalo-like wings. The flavor is just like that of a whole roasted chicken, but served as easy finger food. The herb dipping sauce really compliments the herby flavor of the chicken. I served them with Ranch dressing too, but honestly, you won’t need it.
I made the wings on my Char Broil Big Easy, using the Wingin’ator 3000 modification. You can make them in the oven or on your grill instead.
I absolutely love chicken wings, cooked any way, with any sauce (or without). I love them so much that I created a free eCookbook that is full of my favorite wing recipes.
Rosemary Chicken Wings with Herb Dipping Sauce
- Place chicken into a large resealable baggie or container.
- Add the rosemary, garlic, pepper, salt and apple juice. Seal and toss
- Let marinate for 1 hour, flipping occasionally.
- Serve with fresh lemon for drizzling and herb dipping sauce.
- Arrange the chicken wings on the half of grill without coals. Cover grill and let smoke for about 25 minutes with the cover on. Turn the wings over and let smoke for 15 minutes. Remove from grill, squeeze on fresh lemon juice, and enjoy.
Nutritional values are approximate.