This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see the disclosure for more information.
Wow. These boneless Buffalo wings aren’t just sorta good. They’re crazy good. It’s embarrassing how many I devoured, so let’s just say I had more than two. The key to these is double-dredging them and letting the mixture set for 20 minutes before frying. The coating is fantastic. It’s light, not heavy, with just a little heat kick from the cayenne.
I served these boneless Buffalo wings with a wing dipping sauce and your ‘usual’ Ranch dressing.
If I’m cooking for a crowd, I’ll break out my big deep fryer. But, if it’s just the two of us, I’ll fire up my Fry Daddy fryer. It’s the perfect size for both of us. It fries everything perfectly. And as an added bonus, it doesn’t use a lot of oil, which saves me money.
Also try my spicy chicken nuggets.
Boneless Buffalo Wings
For the boneless wings
For the Buffalo wing dipping sauce
- ¼ cup Buffalo wing sauce or hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Optional: Ranch or Blue cheese dressing for dipping
- Combine the flour, salt, pepper, cayenne, garlic powder and paprika in a pie plate or shallow bowl.
- Whisk together the egg and milk in another pie plate or shallow bowl.
- Working in batches, dip the chicken into the egg mixture, coating well.
- Shake off excess egg mixture and then roll the chicken in the flour mixture, coating well.
- Shake off excess flour mixture and return the chicken to the egg mixture, coating well.
- Shake off excess egg mixture and return the chicken to the flour mixture, coating well.
- Shake off excess flour mixture and place chicken on a plate and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or Dutch oven to 375 F.
- Working in batches, fry chicken until golden brown and the chicken is done, 5-6 minutes. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a small saucepan. Whisk in the wing sauce. Serve along with Ranch dressing for dipping.
Nutritional values are approximate.