I’m always on the lookout for something cute to make for Easter. Like deviled pastel eggs. When I came across these flower pretzel bites I quickly added the three ingredients (!) to the grocery store list on my phone. Now, to make a batch of these you’re going to need some time, but it’s worth it. And they’re very fun to make too.
I mixed it up. Some yellow petals. A few pink. Some blue. Go crazy. And they don’t have to be perfect. What you end up with are pretty, crunchy, chocolately single-bite morsels of happiness!
If you’re super duper picky, make sure you place the candies so that the ‘m’ is turned down.
Flower Pretzel Bites
- First thing you want to do is put the ingredients into 3 different bowls, leaving out any broken pretzels, chocolates or candies.
Working in batches:
- Top the pretzels with the white chocolate melts and place on a microwave safe plate. Microwave on 50% (I found that the defrost setting also works well) until the chocolates are melted.
- Carefully remove the plate (it might be hot!).
- Place a single M&M in the center of each melt and press it down just slightly. Add 6-7 more candies around the edges.
- Place the plate into the fridge until the candies are set. You can also leave them out at room temperature to set, but they’ll take a little longer to do so.
Nutritional values are approximate.