These Backyard BBQ wings bring back memories. Memories of years ago, as a kid, enjoying those classic neighborhood grill-outs. The dad’s huddled around charcoal grills, the mom’s chatting away in a circle of lawn chairs. You’d find mostly grilled chicken and burgers. The chicken would be heavily brushed in BBQ sauce. Like these wings. Same great flavors as back then, but on delicious wings instead.
There’s nothing I would change about Backyard BBQ wings. They’re easy to make. They come out juicy, tender and delicious. And they remind me of that grilled chicken from long ago.
Feel free to substitute my copycat Dreamland BBQ sauce for the Bull’s Eye sauce!I absolutely love chicken wings, cooked any way, with any sauce (or without). I love them so much that I created a free eCookbook that is full of my favorite wing recipes.
Check out my new website, just for chcken wings! Visit For the Wing.
Backyard BBQ Wings
- Place wings in a large resealable baggie or container.
- Add the dressing. Seal and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove wings from marinade and shake off any excess.
- Brush or toss wings with BBQ sauce.
- Garnish with green onions and serve with Ranch dressing for dipping.
Nutritional values are approximate.