I made a big ole batch of crazy-hot chicken wings the other day. I used Alliger’s Nuclear Chicken wing sauce. Heck yeah they were spicy. But it got me to thinking… I love chicken cooked on my Char-Broil Big Easy. I bet that using the wing sauce as a marinade for chicken would turn out fantastic. And I was right. It did.
Nuclear chicken on the Char-Broil Big Easy is everything you imagine. As with any poultry cooked on the Big Easy, the chicken is juicy and tender. The wing sauce adds a fantastic kick to the chicken. I honestly didn’t find it too hot at all. Now you get the heat, don’t get me wrong. But I found it quite pleasant and best of all, it had great flavor. I see no point in adding spiciness if you don’t still get great flavor. Alliger’s Nuclear wing sauce does that and then some.
Also try my Big Easy spicy roasted chicken legs.Love your Big Easy as much I love mine? Check out my Big Easy Add-Ons page and my free Big Easy eCookbook!
Nuclear Chicken on the Char-Broil Big Easy
- 4 chicken breasts bone-in split, or whatever cuts you prefer
- House of Wings Nuclear Wing Sauce
- Place the chicken into a resealable bag or container.
- Add wing sauce to taste. Toss to coat.
- Seal and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- Fire up your Big Easy.
- Transfer the chicken to the Big Easy basket.
- Cook for approximately 20 minutes per pound or until it reaches 165 F as checked in several places.
- Remove and let rest 10 minutes before serving.
Nutritional values are approximate.