This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see the disclosure for more information.
Note: This recipe was developed using the Char-Broil Big Easy Oil-Less Fryer. If you are cooking using the Char-Broil Smoker-Roaster Grill you should cook with the lid open and the temperature set to High. You might also need to adjust the cooking time.
The Kick’N chicken I made on my Big Easy not too long ago really got me jonesin’ for more legs. These spicy roasted chicken legs on the Char-Broil Big Easy have a nice little kick to them. And they also have a wonderful buttery flavor kissed with a bit of citrus. Although I’m usually a split chicken breast guy, the Big Easy cooks any cut, such as legs, absolutely perfect.
Even if you like spicy, go easy on the cayenne first as you add it to the butter. But, don’t go too crazy. No matter what, these spicy roasted chicken legs are a treat that cook up in no time on your Char-Broil Big Easy.
Having a bunk bed basket makes it easier to cook just about anything on the oil-less fryer. It doubles the amount of cooking space.
Also try my nuclear chicken, made on the Big Easy.
Spicy Roasted Chicken Legs on the Char-Broil Big Easy
- Fire up your Big Easy.
- Place the legs into the Big Easy baskets. Try to not crowd them.
- Melt the butter in a small bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir. Brush 1/3rd of the mixture over the legs and transfer to the Big Easy.
- Cook for 30 minutes then brush with another 1/3rd of the butter mixture.
- Cook another 15 minutes or until the chicken temperate reaches 165 F as measured in several places, making sure to not touch the bone.
- Brush with the remaining butter mixture and cook 5 more minutes.
- Remove and serve.
Nutritional values are approximate.