This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see the disclosure for more information.
Note: This recipe was developed using the Char-Broil Big Easy Oil-Less Fryer. If you are cooking using the Char-Broil Smoker-Roaster Grill you should cook with the lid open and the temperature set to High. You might also need to adjust the cooking time.
These garlic butter potatoes on the Char-Broil Big Easy were made in just minutes and made for the perfect side dish. The potatoes are tender, soft inside. With just a slight crunchy exterior. Oh, and the garlic butter sauce! Oh my goodness! The sauce is so creamy good. I just love garlic! You just want to swirl the potatoes around in the sauce. Get them good and coated. Then…. Boom! Devour!
You can fit a single disposable pan (for 3/4 pounds of potatoes) in the basket that comes with your Big Easy. Get a bunk bed basket and you can do a full 1 1/2 pounds of potatoes at once. You have to get a bunk bed for your Char-Broil Big Easy to make great side dishes like these garlic butter potatoes. It also gives you the ability to cook a side dish on one level and a main dish on another!
Garlic Butter Potatoes on the Char-Broil Big Easy
- Fire up your Big Easy. Meanwhile, prepare the potatoes.
- Place the potatoes into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 3 minutes on high. Stir and check for doneness. Microwave another 2 minutes (or longer if needed) until just tender. Do not over-cook, they need to have a little bite to them.
- In a small bowl, stir together the melted butter, oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Pour over the potatoes and stir to coat completely.
- Divide the potatoes between two disposable pans and transfer the pans to a Big Easy basket fitted with a Bunk Bed so you can cook both pans at the same time.
- Place the basket into the Big Easy and cook for 10 minutes or until the potatoes start to turn golden brown around the edges.
- Stir the potatoes. Divide the mozzarella and Parmesan between the two pans and return to the Big Easy for another 3-5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and starts to get golden brown.
- Carefully remove the pans from the Big Easy. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Nutritional values are approximate.