If you’re looking for the perfect snack for a big party, you have found it. I found this Buffalo Ranch snack mix to be so addicting (specially the Bugles). There’s just a hint of hot wing sauce. But not enough to hide the flavors of all the goodies. One surprise? Toasted Ramen noodles! They add a special, unexpected, crunch.
This Buffalo Ranch snack mix will be a big hit at your next party. Us folks that like a little spiciness hate when we go to a party only to find bland snacks. Don’t serve bland snacks. Serve this instead!
Also try my Goldfish cracker treats. It’s easy to take your standard ho-hum snacks and kick them up a notch!
Buffalo Ranch Snack Mix
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Brake noodles up into small pieces and spread out on a baking pan.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely.
- In a very large bowl (I used a large stock pot), combine all of the snack treats.
- In a separate small bowl whisk together the dressing mix, wing sauce, and oil. Pour over treats and stir very gently until well coated.
- Keep in an air-tight container.
Nutritional values are approximate.