If you’re a follower of this blog you already know that I make a lot of variations on roasted crackers, covering them in everything from the sweet to the savory. These little Goldfish Cracker treats are no exception. They’re very addicting. But, if you don’t have the dressing mix or dill on hand, use anything spice combination you have. And even dried oregano and thyme work just fine!
I often take store-bought treats, like Goldfish crackers, oyster crackers or even chips, and kick them up by adding simple spice mixes. But it doesn’t take much to transform something right out of a box. These treats are unexpected. You don’t usually find dill on a cracker.
Goldfish Cracker Treats
- Preheat oven to 250 F.
- Pour goldfish into a large bowl.
- Drizzle with the oil and butter.
- Add the dressing mix and dill and toss to coat well.
- Pour onto a baking sheet (I needed two) and bake for 15-20 minutes, stopping to toss the crackers after 10 minutes.
- Let cool before serving. The crackers will get crunchier after they cool.
Nutritional values are approximate.