Oh me. These little Snicker’s cheesecake bars are dangerously good. Oooey gooeyness from the Snicker’s. Creaminess from the cream cheese. A little crunch from the Oreo crust. Yowsa. The problem (if there is such a thing) with little bites like these is that it’s easy to lose track of how many you’ve had.
I plan on making other versions of these bars. The base recipe is so simple, lending itself to using all sorts of other candy bars. But, I have to say, this Snicker’s version is pretty darned good and maybe shouldn’t be messed with.
Also try my sweetheart buddies.
Snicker’s Cheesecake Bars
Oh me. These little Snicker’s cheesecake bars are dangerously good.
For the crust
- 20 Oreos
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
For the filling
- 2 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 13 fun size Snickers bars chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Tear off a piece of aluminum foil that is a few inches larger than a 9″ x 9″ baking pan. You want some of the foil to hang over the sides because you’ll use it as a ‘handle’ to remove the bars later.
- Place the Oreos in a blender or food blender and pulse until they form a fine crumb. Transfer to a medium-sized bowl.
- Add butter to Oreo crumbs and stir.
- Pour mixture into the baking pan and flatten out using a spatula. Press down to make a dense crust.
- Place pan into the oven and bake 9-10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Meanwhile, make the filling by beating the cream cheese, egg, sugar, and vanilla extract in a mixer for 3 minutes.
- Gently fold in the Snickers.
- Once the baked crust has cooled completely, spread the Snicker’s mixture over the crust, pressing into the corners.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes (ours only took 30) until the cheesecake has started to brown just a little on top.
- Remove from oven and let cool before then placing into the fridge for 3 hours.
- Remove the cheesecake from the pan by grabbing two sides of the overhanging foil and pulling upwards. The cake should pull out easily. Place onto a cutting board.
- Cut cheesecake into 16 bite-sized pieces.
Calories: 395kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 230mg | Potassium: 207mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 389IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 63mg | Iron: 2mg
Nutritional values are approximate.