This tortellini antipasto salad is a great pasta salad. Probably because it has mozzarella and salami in it. The homemade Italian vinaigrette really kicks it up too.This is the perfect side for a grilled burger. If you don’t want to take the time to make your our dressing, try my other antipasto salad variation.
Tortellini Antipasto Salad
- 1/2 cup or more Homemade Italian vinaigrette
- 2 9 ounce packages refrigerated cheese tortellini, cooked, drained and rinsed
- 1 small red onion minced
- 8 ounces mozzarella Cheese cubed
- 1 large green pepper chopped
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 2.25 ounce can sliced black olives, drained
- 8 ounces salami cubed
- Combine all ingredients.
- Let rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving. Add more dressing and toss if the salad gets too dry (the pasta will absorb the dressing).