This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see the disclosure for more information.
I recently bought a big jar of Boscoli olive salad. I usually make my own olive salad, but everyone raves about Boscoli, so I thought I’d try it. It’s perfect for this pasta salad, and it’s a lot quicker than making your own olive salad. And by-the-way, Boscoli also makes a great dirty martini olive juice!
Pair this muffaletta pasta salad with a muffaletta flatbread pizza and you’ve got yourself a meal!
I recently discovered Blue Plate mayonnaise, which I think is the best around. If you can’t find it locally you can pick it up online for a fair price.
Muffaletta Pasta Salad
For the salad
- Cook the pasta per package instructions. Drain well and let cool.
- Combine pasta with onion, pepper, mozzarella, ham, salami, and olive salad in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mayo, mustard, Cajun seasoning and salt and hot sauce (to taste).
- Add dressing to pasta mixture. Stir well.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Nutritional values are approximate.