This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see the disclosure for more information.
These Thai pork burritos with Thai fried rice disappeared fast. They’re both very tasty. I’d say they’re excellent. The burrito is packed full of flavor. This is definitely not boring or bland.
For the fried rice recipe, click here. You’ll want to make it because it pairs perfectly with the Thai Pork burritos. The rice has a bit of fish sauce added. At first I wasn’t so sure about fish sauce. It’s rather ‘aromatic’ to put it mildly. But not only did it grow on me, I ended up loving it!
Also try my Thai peanut chicken with Ramen recipe.
Thai Pork Burritos with Fried Rice
- 1 pound ground pork
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger grated
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 small onion thinly sliced
- 2 cups coleslaw mix with carrots
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 4 10 inch flour tortillas warmed
- ¼ cilantro chopped
- Heat large nonstick skillet over high.
- Crumble pork into skillet and cook until done.
- Add the ginger, garlic, onion, and coleslaw mix. Stir fry with pork for 2-3 minutes or until the vegetables are wilted.
- Add remaining ingredients.Cook, stirring constantly, another minute.
- Spoon into warm torts, garnish with cilantro, and roll up to encase.
Nutritional values are approximate.