Steak prices are through the roof these days. Sometimes I have to settle for a lesser cut, but that doesn’t mean I settle for less taste. I throw together this tasty grilled steak marinade and let the steak get happy in it for a few hours, toss it onto a hot charcoal fire, and all is right with the world once again. Juicy moist steak that is absolutely packed with flavor, no matter how little I spent.
Feel free to substitute some hot sauce for the Cajun seasoning for an extra kick in your grilled steak marinade. Serve this steak up with some fantastic Mesa Grill steak sauce.
Grilled Steak Marinade
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup Zesty Italian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce I used Famous Dave's Zesty
- 2 pounds steak
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a bowl. Pour into a large resealable baggie.
- Add the steak and seal. Turn a few times to coat.
- Refrigerate 4-24 hours, turning every few hours.
- Shake off excess marinade before grilling.
Nutritional values are approximate.