When I first saw these bacon biscuit pull-aparts on the Picky Palate, I thought, “These have to be illegal in most states. They look just too good.”. They have everything that is yummy in them: biscuits, cheese and bacon with warmed maple syrup on top. These biscuits are perfect for breakfast, or as a side for dinner.
The result is soft, cheesy gooey yummyness. The bacon biscuit pull-aparts were just as good left over as they were the evening I made them.
I love making pull-apart breads. Try my pumpkin version. It’s perfect for fall. Actually, it’d be great for breakfast too!
Bacon Biscuit Pull-Aparts
- 5 slices thick-cut bacon or 1/4th of a breakfast sausage roll
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- 1 tube biscuit dough
- 6 fresh mozzarella sliced thin
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- maple syrup warmed (for serving)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cook bacon (or sausage) and let drain on a paper towel.
- Brush butter around the inside of a 9″ cast iron skillet.
- Place biscuits in skillet. You’ll want to pack them in much like dinner rolls.
- Top with mozzarella, the bacon (or sausage) and cheddar.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve topped with warm maple syrup.
Nutritional values are approximate.