Oh boy, don’t even try to grab a handful of these Cheez-It-alianos treats out of my bowl! I want them ALL to myself! These are definitely Cheez-Its taken to an all-new savory level. The Ranch and Italian seasonings go so well with the cheddar cracker flavor. You’ll find yourself licking your fingers and the bowl.
You can substitute pretty much anything you like for the Italian seasonings. The original recipe used hot pepper flakes, but I went for a more savory flavor. Also, if you don’t have Cheez-Its on hand, try this same recipe with oyster crackers!
Try your hand at making Cheez-It crackers at home. They’re fun!
- Preheat oven to 250 F.
- Pour Cheez-Its into a large bowl.
- Drizzle with oil and stir to coat.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Pour mixture out onto a baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes.
- Stir and bake another 5-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool before serving. Crackers will get crunchy again after cooling.
Nutritional values are approximate.