Boy howdy, this roasted jalapeno pull-apart bread packs a punch but it sure is good! You pull off a chunk, get a bite… thinkin’ whoa, this is kinda hot… then you go and pull off another chunk because it is GOOD! Wonderfully cheesy, with a nice crunch, this is the bread dreams are made of. No more of that boring garlic cheese bread! Bring the heat and some flavor instead!
Also try my pumpkin pull-apart bread.
Roasted Jalapeno Pull-Apart Bread
- 6 large jalapenos
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits quartered, divided
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1 1/4 cups cheddar cheese shredded, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon dried parsley flakes divided
- 1/4 cup Pepper jack cheese shredded
- Roast the jalapenos on your grill or under the broiler. Remove the stems and seeds and mince.
- Spray a 9" x 5" bread loaf pan (with high sides) with non-stick spray.
- Take 1/3rd of the biscuit pieces and dip them into the butter, then layer them along the bottom of the baking pan.
- Add 1/2 cup of the cheddar, 1/3rd of the peppers, and 1/3rd of the parsley.
- Make another row the exact same way.
- Make one final row with the remaining ingredients, ending by topping off with the remaining cheeses.
- Bake 40-45 minutes until golden brown and lightly crispy.
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
Nutritional values are approximate.