This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see the disclosure for more information.
Boy howdy, this roasted jalapeno pull-apart bread packs a punch but it sure is good! You pull off a chunk, get a bite… thinkin’ whoa, this is kinda hot… then you go and pull off another chunk because it is GOOD! Wonderfully cheesy, with a nice crunch, this is the bread dreams are made of. No more of that boring garlic cheese bread! Bring the heat and some flavor instead!
Leave out the jalapenos if you prefer less heat. You can substitute well-drained green chiles instead. For me, though, this roasted jalapeno pull-apart bread is perfect the way it is.
Also try my pumpkin pull-apart bread.
Roasted Jalapeno Pull-Apart Bread
- 6 large jalapenos
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits quartered, divided
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 1 ¼ cups cheddar cheese shredded, divided
- ¾ teaspoon dried parsley flakes divided
- ¼ cup Pepper jack cheese shredded
- Roast the jalapenos on your grill or under the broiler. Remove the stems and seeds and mince.
- Spray a 9″ x 5″ bread loaf pan (with high sides) with non-stick spray.
- Take 1/3rd of the biscuit pieces and dip them into the butter, then layer them along the bottom of the baking pan.
- Add 1/2 cup of the cheddar, 1/3rd of the peppers, and 1/3rd of the parsley.
- Make another row the exact same way.
- Make one final row with the remaining ingredients, ending by topping off with the remaining cheeses.
- Bake 40-45 minutes until golden brown and lightly crispy.
- Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
Nutritional values are approximate.