This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see the disclosure for more information.
You don’t need to buy the expensive version of this great cheese. You can make homemade Boursin-style cheese with items you probably already have on hand.
This cheese is perfect on crackers, baked potatoes, apple slices, steak, burgers and grilled corn-on-the-cob! And absolutely yummy spooned on top of grilled polenta disks.
Homemade Boursin-Style Cheese
- 2 8 ounce cream cheese softened at room temperature
- 2 sticks unsalted butter softened at room temperature
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano crushed
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil crushed
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill crushed
- ¼ teaspoon dried marjoram crushed
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme crushed
- ¼ teaspoon marjoram
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl and whip with a handheld mixer until smooth and fluffy. You can also do this in a blender or food processor.
- Keep in the fridge and use within a few weeks.
Nutritional values are approximate.