This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see the disclosure for more information.
It’s not as good as you think, it’s even better. This slow cooker dulce de leche is creamy, sweet, and oh so tasty. I started a batch first thing in the morning. By the time dinner was done that evening, I was enjoying a nice bowl of ice cream. Drizzled with amazing caramel sauce, it was fantastic. And oh, did the house ever have a fantastic aroma! It actually reminded me of having a caramel candle burning.
Slow cooker dulce de leche sauce will keep in the fridge for up to 4 weeks, but you won’t have to worry about it being around that long.
Slow Cooker Dulce de Leche
- 2 14 ounce sweetened condensed milk
- 3 8 ounce canning jars with rings and lids or 4 6 ounce jars
- Divide the condensed milk between the jars. Seal tightly.
- Place jars into your crockpot so they are not touching and add enough water so that it covers the jars by 1″-2″.
- Turn crockpot on low and cook for 10 hours.
- Jars will be very hot when you remove them. Use tongs. Let jars cool completely.
- Jars will last in the fridge for up to 4 weeks.
Nutritional values are approximate.