These little copycats of Longhorn Steakhouse’s Wild West shrimp were incredible. The Prairie Dust mix had a great flavor and kick to it. And Peppadew peppers? I could eat them out of the jar. Sure, I “cheated” and used frozen precooked shrimp, but that makes these all the easier to make, perfect for feeding a small crowd in a hurry.
I served these Wild West shrimp with just your usual ole Ranch dressing, but really, you can just eat the shrimp like popcorn, one after another, without the dressing.
Copycat Longhorn Steakhouse Wild West Shrimp
For the shrimp
- Bake shrimp per package instructions.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add peppers and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add shrimp and Prairie Dust mix.
- Stir and cook until shrimp start to crisp.
- Remove to a paper-towel lined plate to drain then transfer to a serving dish.
- Garnish with green onion and serve with dipping sauce.
Nutritional values are approximate.