Visit my other site, For The Wing, for all things chicken-wing!
Mustard. Chicken wings. I had no idea. Sure, I like mustard. On sandwiches, or hot dogs. Or burgers. But, wings? My beloved chicken wings? Yes. Oh yes. Gold Fever chicken wings have quickly rocketed to the top of the ‘wings we want’ list around here. Anita absolutely loves them. Don’t worry about them being overly mustardy, either. There’s plenty of traditional Buffalo wing flavor too. And, for a nice kick I first marinated the wings in a little oil with a heavy dose of our Fire-Eater rub.
I just made a big batch of Gold Fever wings a few days ago. I’m making another tomorrow. That’s how good they are. Finger-licking good. Mustard. Chicken wings. Fantastic.
Also try my New Orleans-style Bourbon Street wings.
I absolutely love chicken wings, cooked any way, with any sauce (or without). I love them so much that I created a free eCookbook that is full of my favorite wing recipes.
Gold Fever Chicken Wings
For the wings
For the wings
- Place the wings into a resealable bag or container.
- Add wing rub and the oil.
- Seal and shake well to coat.
- Let wings marinade for 1-3 hours.
- Transfer cooked wings to a bowl and drizzle with Gold Fever sauce.
- Toss gently to coat.
- Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
For the sauce
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook until the butter melts, stirring occasionally.
Nutritional values are approximate.