This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see the disclosure for more information.
Bread, glorious bread! You may not be excited but any time I get homemade bread to turn out as great as this I am one happy guy! It helped a lot that the dough for this bread machine garlic herb pepperoni bread was about as foolproof as you can get. I need foolproof when it comes to bread. I need a bread machine to make sure I don’t make a big mess of it. My attempts at from-scratch bread are something to behold. Or hide. That’s why I have a bread machine.
The house filled with a wonderful aroma as the bread baked. I love the smell of fresh-baked bread. And pepperoni.
The right combination of Italian flavors, bread machine garlic herb pepperoni bread also has the perfect texture, color, crust, flavor… you name it. I thought about adding more chopped pepperoni, but I think I was right in not doing that. You want every bite to be filled with all of the flavors and not over-powered by just one.
Bread Machine Garlic Herb Pepperoni Bread
- 1 cup warm water
- ¼ cup olive oil plus more for oiling your bread pan
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- ¼ cup pepperoni chopped
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- All-purpose flour
- Place ingredients into your bread machine in the order listed.
- Select the dough cycle and let the machine do its job.
- Lightly flour a work surface and add the dough. Punch down to flatten.
- Use a rolling pin to shape the dough into a rectangle the width of your bread pan. Lightly oil the bread pan.
- Roll the dough up into a tight log. Seal the seam and ends tightly and transfer to your bread pan.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and place in a warm place to rise, doubling in size, about one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Bake bread for 30 minutes or until the bread has a nice crust on it.
- Remove to a wire rack to cook slightly before slicing and serving.
Nutritional values are approximate.