I’ve always been a fan of Buffalo wings so I’m always up for trying an already-made Buffalo wing sauce, specially since there are so many different ones. I picked up a bottle of TGI Fridays Buffalo wing sauce and quickly got to making a batch of wings, this time using my Vortex insert on my Weber Jumbo Joe. This is not a thick Buffalo wing sauce, but instead it’s quite thin. A bottle goes a long, long ways. It’s a mild sauce so you get great Buffalo-style flavors but without a lot of spiciness. I would say it’s a good standard Buffalo wing sauce, perfect for a crowd since you don’t have to worry about it being too hot.
TGI Friday’s Buffalo wing sauce isn’t just great on wings, either. It makes for a perfect dipping sauce for chicken fingers or nuggets. If the sauce is too thin just warm it in a sauce pan. Then whisk in just a bit of flour. Not much, but just enough to thicken it up.
TGI Fridays Buffalo Wings
- 3-4 pounds chicken wings flats and drumettes separated, tips discarded
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- kosher salt to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- TGI Fridays Buffalo Wing Sauce to taste
- Place wings in a large resealable baggie or container.
- Add the oil, salt and pepper. Seal and toss to coat.
- Refrigerate for 4-8 hours.
- Cook wings as desired. Click here for our guide on cooking wings in a grill, smoker, deep fryer, oven, or a Char-Broil Big Easy.Toss wings with sauce before serving.
Nutritional values are approximate.