This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see the disclosure for more information.
My addiction to flavored saltine crackers is getting worse. It all started a few weeks ago when I made a batch of Fire-Eater saltines. They were packed with heat and flavor. They disappeared in no time at all. I’ve since made several other flavors, all of them great. But these nacho cheddar saltines aren’t great. They’re greater than great. Very similar in flavor to those little old fish-looking crackers, but oh so much better. And easier to make that’s for sure!
There’s absolutely no point in making only one sleeve of nacho cheddar saltines. They’ll be gone before the 8 hour ‘resting’ time is up. Make a whole box and you’ll thank me.
Also try my delicious bagel-seasoned saltines.
Nacho Cheddar Saltines
- Place crackers in a large resealable bag or container.
- Pour in the oil.
- Sprinkle with the seasoning.
- Seal and gently toss to coat.
- Let sit (on the counter) for 12 hours to get ‘happy’, tossing gently every once-in-a-while.
- Serve as-is or with cream cheese for topping.
Nutritional values are approximate.