I didn’t really know what to expect when I made this copycat of Carrabba’s creamy Parmesan salad dressing. The recipe ingredients looked like they were right up my alley, but I’d never been to the restaurant to try the real thing. Well, I made it, and this is anywhere near what you get at Carrabba’s, I’ve been missing out. Perfectly creamy, with plenty of nutty salty Parmesan, this dressing was perfect on a big dinner salad.
Make sure you let the dressing ‘get happy’ in the fridge for at least an hour before serving. Give it one good last whisk or shake before serving. I wouldn’t change a thing about this copycat Carrabba’s creamy Parmesan salad dressing except to double it.
Copycat Carrabba’s Creamy Parmesan Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon parsley chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon tarragon fresh, minced, or a few good pinches of dried
- kosher salt to taste
- Place all ingredients into a bowl. Whisk well to combine.
- Refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
Nutritional values are approximate.