Kosmo’s Q makes some seriously good wing dusts. I picked up a few packets, including their Kickin’ Cajun. Sure, I made great wings with it. And then I made these easy grilled Cajun shrimp. And they were crazy good! And danged spicy, too! Good thing I had some chilled cocktail sauce on the side for dippin’. The combination made for a fantastic easy dinner that I’ll make again.
Kosmo’s Q Kickin’ Cajun wing dust isn’t messin’ around, so I suggest you taste a bit first to see just how much you want to put on your shrimp. You can always add more but you can’t take it away. Well, not easily at least. It’s mighty tasty stuff, it’s not just about the heat. I found it to be quite enjoyable with a nice spicy kick!
Also try my grilled coconut and pineapple sweet chili shrimp.
Easy Grilled Cajun Shrimp
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined, tails on if desired
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosmo's Q Kickin' Cajun Wing Dust
- Fire up your grill for direct cooking.
- Toss the shrimp with the oil and seasoning in a large bowl.
- Grill 2-4 minutes per side until translucent. Alternatively, if you want you can skewer the shrimp. I recommend skewering if you're afraid of the shrimp falling through your grates.
Nutritional values are approximate.