I was weak. Oh so weak. I made a small batch of garlic Parmesan pizza rolls thinking that I could control myself. That 18 of the little bites are actually 3 servings. Maybe even 4 servings. Well, I’m here to argue that it’s impossible to eat just a few of them.
These bites are insanely good. Lightly crunchy. Definitely garlicky. With just enough Parmesan so you get that taste, that nuttiness, that saltiness. Served with warmed marinara sauce for dipping, these are some of the best appetizers you’ll find.
To make my garlic Parmesan pizza rolls, I first deep-fried them and then tossed them in the delicious sauce. That’s mostly because I had my deep-fryer out still from a delicious shrimp dinner. I think you could bake them instead, and even air fry them if you wanted. I don’t think they’d be quite as good (nothing’s as good as deep fried!), but they’ll still be covered in the delicious sauce.
Garlic Parmesan Pizza Rolls
- 18 Totino's pizza rolls frozen, any flavor you like
- vegetable oil for frying
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 pinch dry basil more or less, to taste
- Parmesan cheese to taste, grated
- Marinara sauce warmed, for serving, if desired
- Heat a few inches of oil to 350 F in a saucepan, or use a deep fryer.
- Working in batches if needed, deep fry the pizza rolls for 3 minutes, flipping once. Remove to a paper towel-lined plate to drain.
- Transfer pizza rolls to a large bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, stir together the butter and garlic. Drizzle over the pizza rolls and toss gently to coat.
- Sprinkle rolls with basil and cheese. Toss gently to coat. Serve with marinara sauce for dipping if desired.
Nutritional values are approximate.