If you follow this blog, you know I love Buffalo chicken wings. And anything that reminds me of Buffalo chicken wings. Such as these Buffalo potato wedges. You can’t possibly find anything easier to make, and they taste just like Buffalo chicken wings.
I baked the potato wedges, but you could deep fry them also. You could probably also get away with using pre-cooked baked fries. Just toss them in some sauce before serving. Instead of ketchup, serve your Buffalo potato wedges with Ranch for dipping. Or even blue cheese dressing. I don’t think I’d go so far as to add celery and carrot sticks, though.
Also try my bacon-wrapped sweet potato bites.
Buffalo Potato Wedges
If you follow this blog, you know I love Buffalo chicken wings. And anything that reminds me of Buffalo chicken wings. Such as these Buffalo potato wedges.
- 7 large russet potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- Ranch dressing
- Preheat your oven to 425 F.
- Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Clean each potato and dry well with a paper towel.
- Cut potatoes into wedges (the smaller you cut them, the crispier they’ll get). Try to make them all about the same size so they cook in the same time.
- Place wedges into a large bowl and drizzle with the oil. Toss to coat well.
- Transfer potatoes to the baking sheet. Spread them out so they do not overlap or touch.
- Bake potatoes for 30 minutes.
- Flip each wedge over and bake another 20 minutes until nice and crunchy and golden brown.
- Meanwhile, warm the wing sauce in a small sauce pan.
- Transfer cooked wings to a large bowl and drizzle with the wing sauce. Toss to coat.
- Serve immediately (or the potatoes will get soggy) with Ranch dressing for dipping.
Calories: 348kcal | Carbohydrates: 78g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 722mg | Potassium: 1798mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 26IU | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 4mg
Nutritional values are approximate.