Making a big ole batch of Fire-Eater saltines inspired me to make even more varieties of flavor-infused crackers. Of course, my first choice was Buffalo wing saltines since I eat anything Buffalo-ish. These incredibly easy-to-make snacks are just what you’d expect: crunchy and packed with flavor.
Serve Buffalo wing saltines with softened cream cheese to help ‘cool’ the kick if you desire. I just eat them by the handful straight out of the bag.
I found Buffalo wing seasoning at our local GFS store. You can also find it in your grocery store’s spice section.
Buffalo Wing Saltines
- 1 sleeve Saltine crackers low-salt work just fine
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Buffalo Wing seasoning
- Place crackers in a large resealable bag or container.
- Pour in the oil.
- Sprinkle with the seasoning.
- Seal and gently toss to coat.
- Let sit (on the counter) for 12 hours to get ‘happy’, tossing gently every once-in-a-while.
- Serve as-is or with cream cheese for topping.
Nutritional values are approximate.