Sure, I’ve heard of Go-Gurt, but I’ve never had a reason to buy any. Then I came across this idea for frozen yogurt dots that uses Go-Gurt. I had to get some and try it. Just like those ice cream dots you can find at the mall, these little dots are packed with great flavor. They really make eating yogurt fun.
We don’t have kids, so I have an excuse for not knowing you can also freeze Go-Gurt tubes for great yogurt-flavored popsicles. People should tell those of us without kids these awesome ideas! Heck, I’m lucky I knew about frozen yogurt dots!
You can get a good number of dots out of a tube of Go-Gurt, about a half a sheet pan’s worth.
Frozen Yogurt Dots
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Cut just the very corner out of a tube of Go-Gurt. Don’t cut off much, just enough so you can squeeze the yogurt out through the opening.
- Squeeze small dots of yogurt out onto the parchment paper.
- Place in the freezer until completely frozen, about 2 hours.
- I found that the easiest way to remove the frozen dots from the pan was to use the back of a regular old kitchen knife, scraping it along the paper.
Nutritional values are approximate.