When it’s hot out I prefer to cook my entire meal on the grill. So, the other night when dinner was grilled scrambled eggs (done on a cast iron griddle) and grilled bacon, I decided to also grill up a tube of store-bought biscuits. And those grilled biscuits were great! No need to heat up the house. As a bonus you get that wonderful grill flavor!
The biscuits came out with a nice crunch and a little smoky flavor. Perfect for topping with a little honey and butter.
Get yourself a good set of grill tools for these biscuits and anything else you grill. You won’t regret the extra few bucks they cost over the cheap ones that you’re going to have to replace in a few years. I have had several sets of Weber tools for decades and have yet to replace a single one.
Breakfast on the grill is a great thing. Also try my grilled zesty ham steak.
- 1 tube biscuits
- Vegetable oil
- Set up your grill for indirect cooking.
- Separate the biscuits onto a baking sheet pan or plate.
- Lightly brush the bottoms with vegetable oil and transfer to the grill.
- While the biscuits cook for 5-7 minutes, lightly brush the tops with oil.
- Flip and cook another 3-4 minutes.
Nutritional values are approximate.