I bought a big bag of Kosmo’s Q Honey Barbecue wing dust for… wait for it… wings! Yep, sure did! And they were oh, so good! I love the sweetness and the barbecue flavor. It didn’t take me long to think of sprinkling some of the dust on roasted nuts. And oh, my…. talking about crazy addictingly good! I am one serious chicken wing eater, but these honey barbecue roasted nuts were so great I might just have to save the rest of the dust for more nuts!
I was pretty heavy-handed with the Kosmo’s Q Honey Barbecue wing dust on my roasted nuts. I wanted it everywhere, on every nut, under every nut, and specially on my fingers (hey, it’s finger-licking good!). You might now want quite as much as I added, so maybe start with half and see. You can actually add more after the nuts have roasted.
Honey Barbecue Roasted Nuts
- 1 pound nuts raw or already roasted, whichever kinds you prefer
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Kosmo's Q Honey Barbecue Wing Dust to taste. I used a heaping tablespoon
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Toss nuts with the oil.
- Sprinkle the nuts with the dust and toss to coat.
- Transfer nuts to a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Note: If you're using nuts that are already roasted, cut the cook time to 3-5 minutes.
- Remove and let cool before serving.
Nutritional values are approximate.