Visit my other site, For The Wing, for all things chicken-wing!
I’m always cooking up a batch of wings. I usually cook them on my Char-Broil The Big Easy TRU-Infrared Oil-less Turkey Fryer using the Wingin’ator 3000, but sometimes I’ll grill them or smoke them. These fantastic, sticky, sweet honey BBQ wings are great as appetizers or a main dish.
We served these wings with our favorite buffalo wing dipping sauce. Because the wings are a little on the sweet side you’ll want to serve them with at least one dipping sauce that has a little kick.
Also try my yummy Indy wings.
I absolutely love chicken wings, cooked any way, with any sauce (or without). I love them so much that I created a free eCookbook that is full of my favorite wing recipes.
Honey BBQ Wings
- Combine the Teriyaki sauce, oyster sauce, Tamari sauce, ketchup, garlic powder, liquid smoke, and sugar in a large re-sealable baggie.
- Add the chicken wings and seal. Shake gently to coat.
- Place baggie inside a large bowl or baking dish (in case it leaks) and refrigerate for 8 hours to overnight.
- Shake off excess marinade.
- Brush wings with honey and place under the broiler or over direct heat on the grill for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with dipping sauce.
Nutritional values are approximate.