Visit my other site, For The Wing, for all things chicken-wing!
Blue cheese, although great, can be a little strong to us. So, we were a little skeptical about all the blue cheesiness that was in this recipe for a buffalo wing dipping sauce. Well, the sauce is fantastic. No more ranch dipping sauce for us. This is the only sauce we’ll ever need or make.
This sauce has a great bite from the blue cheese with just a little heat. Nice and cool for hot wings. Don’t skimp and use a cheap blue cheese dressing. Get the real stuff. And if you’re worried it might be too blue cheesy, substitute Gorgonzola cheese.
Also try my blue cheese dressing.
Buffalo Wing Dipping Sauce
- 2 ounces 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese or Gorgonzola!, crumbled
- Place the cream cheese, dressing and hot sauce into medium bowl.
- Microwave for 1-2 minutes until melted.
- Whisk mixture until creamy smooth.
- Fold in the blue cheese.
Nutritional values are approximate.