These homemade Jolly Rancher lollipops were so much fun to make, and even more fun to eat! I’ve made these several times for friends, neighbors and Anita’s co-workers. They are always a major hit. They’re just fun to eat. And there’s no denying that they are homemade. You can make whatever flavor combinations that you want. Heck, you can make them all one flavor if you want!
The key to making these homemade Jolly Rancher lollipops is to not make too many at a time. They set up quickly, so if you have too many of them they’ll cool before you can get the sticks in them.
I also love making homemade Cheezit crackers and gummy bears!
Homemade Jolly Rancher Lollipops
Fun to make and even more fun to eat!
- 1 bag Jolly Rancher candies
- Lollipop sticks
- Preheat your oven to 200 F. Line a baking sheet with foil and then parchment paper.
- Open the individual candies. To make a lollipop, arrange 3 candies one after another on the parchment paper. Do this about 4 times on a single baking sheet. If you do too many they will set before you can get the sticks into them.
- Bake for about 15 minutes. You’ll want to keep an eye on the first batch to get a feel for how long they take to melt in your oven. Remove them once they have melted together.
- Take a lollipop stick and place it into the melted candy (don’t touch the candy with your fingers or you’ll get burned!) and twist it to coat it.
- Repeat for the remaining candies.
- Let cool before serving.
Nutritional values are approximate.